1. Onyx is a financial technology company and is not a bank. Banking services provided by Piermont Bank; Member FDIC. Deposits are insured to the maximum amounts permissible by law. Visit https://edie.fdic.gov/indes.html to learn more. The Onyx Visa® Debit Card is issued by Piermont Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
2. The interest rate on your checking account is 1.31% with an APY of 1.32%. Your interest rate and annual percentage yield are variable and subject to change based on the target range of the Federal Funds Rate. Fees could reduce earnings.
3. We've partnered with Helium Advisors LLC, an SEC-registered investment adviser, to bring you investing features. All investment advisory services are provided by Helium. We receive compensation as a percentage of assets managed by Helium for promoting Helium’s investment advisory services.
4. Onyx Cash Back Rewards are determined by your Onyx Private spend with eligible merchants. Your Onyx Rewards balance will be credited 3 Reward Points for digital subscriptions, 2 Reward Points for delivery and ridesharing and 1 Reward Point for all other purchases.(click to see the terms) Your Special Offer rewards (click to see the terms) balance using your Onyx Card are in addition to the Onyx Cash Back rewards and and and and and may vary in amount as to merchants in the programs from 1 – 10% of your spend. Terms and conditions of the Rewards Program may be modified and services and benefits may be added or deleted at any time without notice to cardholders. We are providing a limited time offer of 5 Reward Points for digital subscriptions and 2 Reward Points for dining, which is anticipated to end on March 31st, 2023. Notwithstanding the forgoing, the offer may be withdrawn or extended by Onyx at any time.
5 The Onyx Membership Fee will be subtracted from your Onyx Deposit Account opening deposit. If you select annual Membership your annual Membership Fee will be deducted from your Onyx Deposit Account on the on year anniversary date of your Account opening. If you select to pay your Membership Fee on a monthly basis, your Membership Fee will be deducted from your Onyx Deposit Account on the first day of your statement cycle.
6. Cardholders are responsible for the cost of any goods or services purchased through the Exclusive Member-Only Benefits.
7. This is not a solicitation for a deposit account or debit card. Waitlist status is not a guarantee of membership. You agree by putting your name and contact information on the waitlist we can contact you using the submitted information. All waitlist participants will be contacted regarding updates to the Onyx program, subsequent submission of membership application information to be requested by Onyx in the waitlist order received plus number of referrals. To become a member will require the submission of additional information for verification of eligibility. You can remove your name from the waitlist at any time.
8. The more you refer Onyx to other members the higher you get in our waitlist to be the one of the first members to try our membership.
9. Maximum $50 per month. Personal Credit Cards only.